Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Table of contents elements

 Ideas for articles

Here is a list of potential articles that I might include in my magazine:

  • Headphones Hurting Our Ears?
  • Cost of Tech for Households
  • 21st Century an Era of Innovation
  • Convergent technologies
  • Tech in the Workplace
  • Manufacturing Tech
  • 10 Tech Buying Tips
  • 5G internet Worth it?
  • Internet Pricing
  • The Creation of the WWW
  • The Business of Big Wireless
  • Getting a Good Setup
  • New Kerby Game a Hit!
  • PC v.s Console
  • The History of Gaming and Tech


Ideas for images

Here are some images that I might put on my TOC:


^ These images were previous cover images




(note: the headphones would be isolated)







Ideas for formatting

I'm using the title of the magazine and the "Contents" header. I also split the stories into three sections similar to some of the other tech magazines and gave each section a picture. The page numbers are also colored red so they stand out more and because it looks good, similar to the other magazines. The same color palette from the front cover is used.



Final TOC design



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is a playlist of all the creative critical reflections I have made for this project on YouTube: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetR...